- The consistent, tight weave is due to its high, tight-weave pick count. A true eight–carrier braid. This feature, along with the high pick count gives the angler the smoothness needed to make longer casts. Offered in a wide range of breaking strains, it is super limber and capable of handling any species.
- Constructed of the strongest fibres on the planet. These tiny fibres, until recently, have been only used in heavier models. They have worked diligently to acquire the means to offer a broader range of sizes to benefit all anglers. It is then coated with a thin layer of a highly durable aqueous microcrystalline polymer for added strength and smoothness.
- A tight-woven, 8 carrier braided line, made in the USA. This has a tight weave and micro coating, for smooth, quiet casting.
- The Moss Green colour makes a fantastic braid for carp, coarse and sea fishing and the yellow makes a stunning spinning braid.
- 8 Carrier Braid – Massively improves strength and shock resistance over 4 and 6 carrier braids
- Tight weave – Helps to eliminate the braid from fraying
- Smooth and quiet casting
- Micro coating – Massively reduces the dreaded wind knots
- Made in the USA
- Super Thin – Making it the perfect choice for all types of boat fishing, spodding and lure fishing
- Tested to the limit – Used in conjunction with Penn reels for the ultimate in heavy duty field testing.
- Breaking strain: 7.3kg / 16lb – Diameter: 0.08mm
- Breaking strain: 9.2kg / 20lb – Diameter: 0.10mm
- Breaking strain: 10.7kg / 24lb – Diameter: 0.12mm
- Breaking strain: 12.5kg / 28lb – Diameter: 0.14mm
- Breaking strain: 15.8kg / 34lb – Diameter: 0.17mm
- Breaking strain: 20kg / 40lb – Diameter: 0.20mm
- Breaking strain: 27.3kg / 60lb – Diameter: 0.25mm
- Breaking strain: 34.3kg / 75lb – Diameter: 0.30mm
- Breaking strain: 40.8kg /90lb – Diameter: 0.35mm
- Yellow Spools – 150m Per Spool
- Green Spools – 300m Per Spools
There are no reviews yet.