- Specifically designed for extreme distance casting, especially good in windy conditions. A deadly lure for shore fishing for Bass, Pollack & Mackerel. The blade design allows them to swim very lively and erratic, with the most incredible 360-degree rotation on the slightest spin stop which creates an incredible flash in the water.
- Each model comes with an ultra-sharp Y-treble and a wide gape beak point lure single hook, so the angler can choose which hook is best for the given condition. Both hooks are in their new DG-stealth finish, which is a very thin, Dark Grey stealth saltwater finish – making the hook very corrosion resistant, ultra-sharp and light weight. Mounted with double split rings, so the fish can’t use the leverage to break free of the hook.
- The Intense strike points draw in the Seatrout and Seabass, and they hit the body hard right in the tail section where the hook is – ensuring a superb hookup rate.
- Featuring ISP = Intense Strike Point, by filling predrilled holes on the body, with the strong night Glow and UV epoxy pasta, they have been able to create the most intense strike point on the body you have ever seen!
- Zink Alloy
- IR On Spinstop
- Super erratic action
- Through going wire
- Each model icludes one Y Treble and one big bend single hook included.
- Casting Weight: 23g / 4/5oz – Length: 98mm / 3.9in
- Casting Weight: 28g / 1oz – Length: 102mm / 4in