Ideal for tackling rocky inner shore marks and working back though underwater growth and obstructions where the shielded hook-point reduces getting caught up in snags and vegetation. A perfect choice for tackling bass following a rising tide where a traditional lure would struggle to not get stuck. These feature a realistic swimming action with a lively tail motion and also contain a small glass rattle for extra appeal.
- Super realistic details
- Lively kicking action on retrieve and drop
- Articulated head movement
- Rolling rise jig head design
- Weedless design
- Click on connection for the EWG hook
- Carbon steel forged EWG hook in tin finish #3/0 22g #5/0 31g
- Removable glass rattle in body
- Pro peg holder for effective hold
- Spare tail included
- Toothpicks supplied for Pro Peg mount
- Length 11.5cm – 22g – Tail length 9.5cm
- Length 13cm – 33g – Tail length 11cm
There are no reviews yet.