- This is the PRO version, so you have all the features of the DVS with some additions, such as internal GPS and Wi-Fi! This model does NOT come with maps.
- The all new Dragonfly product range features Raymarine’s wide spectrum CHIRP sonar technology so fisherman experience unmatched photo-like sonar images of fish and underwater objects and the all-weather, high clarity display ensures easy viewing, vibrant colour and is guaranteed to never fog over. The Dragonfly family starts with the Dragonfly 4 DV Sonar, the world’s first recreational sonar below £200 to use wide spectrum CHIRP sonar imaging technology. The Dragonfly 4 DVS and 5 DVS add conventional CHIRP sonar for targeting fish, or anglers can step up to the Dragonfly 4 PRO and 5 PRO combos for GPS navigation and Wi-Fi streaming to mobile devices.
The Dragonfly Difference
- A leap into the future of sonar, Dragonfly sonars employ true wide spectrum CHIRP technology. With wide spectrum CHIRP more sonar signals are transmitted into the water, allowing Dragonfly to interpret more detail, target more fish, and image structure with unmatched clarity.
- CHIRP DownVision™ will change your underwater view with incredibly clear, photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly’s CHIRP DownVision™ surpasses ordinary imaging sonars with superior deep water performance to 600ft (180m) and reliable bottom tracking.
A Better View
- Each Dragonfly is engineered with optical bonding LCD display technology. Once only available on high end marine displays, Dragonfly’s all weather optically bonded displays deliver brighter colours, sharper contrast and are guaranteed to never fog up.
Connect & Share Wirelessly (Wi-Fish & Pro models only)
- Dragonfly PRO models feature built-in Wi-Fi. Anglers can stream Dragonfly sonar data right to their smartphone or tablet with the Raymarine Wi-Fish™ mobile app. The Wi-Fish mobile app puts Dragonfly sonar vision right in the palm of your hand, plus you can rewind and capture sonar images to share online with friends.
The Best Maps (Pro models only)
- Dragonfly models with GPS support Navionics charts, C-MAP by Jeppesen or Raymarine LightHouse vector and raster charts. Dragonfly models are available bundled with C-MAP by Jeppesen Essentials maps or Navionics Gold maps on microSD.
- Dragonfly features an innovative ball and socket mounting system that allows mounting in tight spaces. The articulating ball and socket also makes it easy to position Dragonfly for optimum viewing.
Fishing Technology Made Simple
- Dragonfly’s user interface simplifies display choices and menu options. Anglers will quickly become Dragonfly experts in minutes using the 4-way cursor pad and intuitive carousel screen.
- Screen size: 5inch
- Screen resolution: 800 x 480px
- Dual Channel CHIRP Downvision Sonar with Chartplotter
- All weather viewable
- Can be used with the Raymarine Wi-Fish app
- Built in GPS
- Compatible with: Lighthouse Chart, Navionics Chart, C-Map Chart.
- MicroSD card reader
- Virtual view
- Maximum depth: 183m (600ft)
- Supplied with transducer.