If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the “last updated” date that appears above. If you do not agree to the new terms, you should stop using our websites/mobile apps or otherwise providing information to us.
Information We Collect
We collect the information you provide directly to us, such as when you open an account, place an order, ask to receive emails, contact customer service, or interact with us on social media. The types of personal data we may collect directly from you include:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Account information, such as your username and password;
- Billing information, such as credit card details and billing address;
- Optional information you may choose to provide, such as your social handles, makeup and color preferences, age range, gender; and
- Any other information you choose to provide, such as product reviews, responses to surveys or quizzes or to receive customer support.
Information about your use of our services
We collect information about your use of the Services, such as the products you buy or express interest in.
Information we collect from other sources
We may collect information about you from other sources, including:
- Other users, such as through our refer-a-friend program or e-gift card offerings. If you choose to participate in our refer-a-friend program or purchase an e-gift card for someone else, we will collect information about your friend (such as a name and email address) in order to invite your friend to shop with us or send them their e-gift card.
- Third-party social media services. When you access the Services through a social network, we collect information about you from the social network in accordance with your settings on the social network. If you interact with us on social media, we will collect information about those interactions. The information we may collect includes your name and email address.
- Other unaffiliated third parties, such as advertising networks, media monitoring companies, and publicly available sources.
Information we derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address or infer that you are looking to purchase certain products based on your browsing behavior and past purchases.
Information we collect by automated means
- URLs that refer visitors to our websites;
- Search terms used to reach our websites;
- Details about the emails we send, such as opens, clicks, and unsubscribes;
- Details about the devices that are used to access our websites (such as IP address, browser information, device information, and operating system information);
- Details about your interaction with our websites (such as the date, time, length of stay, and specific pages accessed during your visits to our websites, referral activity, and which emails you may have opened);
- Information about activity in our stores, such as through closed circuit TVs for security monitoring or geofencing to identify traffic in our stores; and
- Usage information (such as the number and frequency of visitors to our websites).
We may associate this information with your account if you have one, the device you use to connect to our Services, or email or social media accounts that you use to engage with Sea Fishing Outlet Store.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on third-party platforms (such as Facebook or Google). As part of these ad campaigns, we or third-party platforms may convert information about you, such as your email address, into a unique value that can be matched with a user account on these platforms to allow us to learn about your interests and to serve you advertising that is customized to your interests. Note that the third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of customized ads.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect to deliver the products and Services you request, to maintain and customize your account and our interactions with you (such as on our digital properties), and to provide, maintain, and improve our Services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Create and manage your online accounts and profiles;
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- Text marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, new products, and other updates. Updates include Checkout Reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the Checkout Reminders messaging system.
- Complete the transactions you request, perform our contractual obligations, and use as otherwise anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions;
- Facilitate your engagement with the Services, including to enable you to post comments and reviews, to engage with other customers, and to post on social media;
- Offer contests, sweepstakes, loyalty programs or other promotions;
- Personalize your online experience and the advertisements you see when you use the Services or third-party platforms based on your preferences, interests, purchasing history and browsing behavior;
- Monitor, audit and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Carry out short-term activities and other internal uses related to the products or services you purchase from us or your ongoing relationship with us;
- Conduct internal research and development;
- Detect, investigate, and respond to security incidents and protect against illegal or objectionable activities, including the unauthorized use of the Services, and protect the rights and property of Sea Fishing Outlet Store and others;
- Debug, identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of our Services;
- Comply with our legal obligations, including those required for you to benefit from rights recognized by law, or any regulatory requirements or provisions; and
- Conduct or administer surveys and other market research.
Who May Have Access to Your Information
Within Sea Fishing Outlet Store: We may disclose certain of your personal data to Sea Fishing Outlet Store affiliates and personnel who need to know the information for the purposes described above, including personnel in the customer service and information technology departments.
Vendors, Consultants Service Providers: We may use vendors, consultants, and service providers acting on Sea Fishing Outlet Store’s behalf to perform some of the services described above. For example, we share certain information with service providers who assist with the processing of credit cards and payments, hosting, managing and servicing our data, distributing emails, conducting research and analysis, advertising, analytics, or administering certain services and features. We also may share information about you with our professional advisors, including accountants, auditors, lawyers, insurers and bankers, if needed. These vendors, consultants and service providers may change over time, but we will always use trusted service providers who we require to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data in line with our policies. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and, as appropriate, in accordance with our instructions and the provisions of this Policy and applicable law.
Other Third Parties: In certain limited circumstances, we share and/or are obligated to share your personal data with other third parties, including (a) to comply with our obligations, to protect the rights and property of Sea Fishing Outlet Store, our customers and the public, to cooperate with law enforcement investigations, and to detect and respond to suspected illegal activity and threats to the health or safety or any person or of our systems or services; (b) in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, joint venture, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business, assets or stock by another company (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings); and/or (c) with your consent and at your direction.
Your Rights and Choices
Managing or deactivating your Sea Fishing Outlet Store
You may review, update, or modify your account information, including profile, contact, payment and shipping information, at any time by logging into your Sea Fishing Outlet Store account. You may also deactivate your Sea Fishing Outlet Store account by emailing [email protected].
Opting out of email marketing
You may unsubscribe from our promotional emails at any time by following the instructions included in those emails. If you opt out of receiving such communications, note that we may continue to send you non-promotional emails (such as order confirmation emails or emails about changes to our legal terms).
Please note that even if you set your cookie preferences to block targeted advertising cookies, you may still see ads from us, though the ads will no longer be targeted based on your web browsing behavior. Note also that your cookie preferences apply only to the browser where you set such preferences, so if you use multiple browsers or devices, you will have to set your cookie preferences on each browser, on each device. If you delete your browser’s saved cookies, you will need to reset your cookie preferences for that browser on that device.
Web Push Notifications/Alerts
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your browser. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your browser.
YOUR EUROPEAN PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the following rights, where provided under applicable law, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), regarding your information (each of which are subject to various exceptions and limitations):
- Information. You have the right to receive confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal information.
- Access. You have the right to access to your personal information.
- Correct. You are entitled to update or correct your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Delete. At your request, we will delete your personal information if any “right to be forgotten” conditions set forth in the GDPR applies, or if any similar conditions are met under equivalent local laws or regulations.
- Transfer. You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal information for your own purposes across different services and platforms.
- Restrict. You have the right to restrict our processing of personal information if you tell us that it is inaccurate, if you are entitled to request deletion but prefer restriction, if we would otherwise delete it but you need it for legal reasons, or if you are in the process of verifying our “legitimate interests” for processing your personal information (if those interests are the sole legal basis on which we are doing so).
- Object. You have the right to object to certain types of processing, in particular processing based on our legitimate interests. You also can object at any time to your information being used for direct marketing purposes.
DATA TRANSFERSSea Fishing Outlet Store is headquartered in the United States, and we have operations and entities in the United States and other countries. As such, we may transfer your personal data to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
© Copyright 2021 Sea Fishing Outlet Store. All rights reserved.
Questions and complaintswww.seafishing-shop.com is the data controller in respect of your personal information under this Policy. If you have a question about how we handle personal information, or wish to submit a complaint about our management of personal information (including if you believe that we have managed your personal information in breach of applicable privacy laws), you may contact our Privacy Officer:
Attention: Privacy Officer
3441 Weekley Street
San Antonio TX, United States (US)