An update of this bestselling design, perfect for a range of night-time pursuits! Now coming with the hybrid concept system allowing you to power it from the included three AAA batteries, or the Core rechargeable battery (available separately). With three different strength white-light settings, and now with an additional red light option. The main unit is detachable and is compatible with a whole range of mounting attachments suitable for bikes and helmets etc. There’s also a reflective phosphorescent strip that makes it possible to locate it in total darkness.
- Compact and lightweight: only 82 g
- Three white lighting levels: proximity, movement and distance
- Red light option preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- Single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- Hybrid Concept Tikka comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery
- Phosphorescent reflector is useful for locating the lamp in the dark
- Detachable, washable headband
- Compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
- Brightness – 300 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Weight – 82g
- Beam pattern – flood
- Energy – Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility – alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s) – CE
- Watertightness – IPX4 (weather-resistant)