- Once erected, this can be spread out to accommodate another angler and with its angled frames means that more of the interior is usable for storage of equipment. Each side externally has rod holders for spare rods or when baiting up. Giving full weather protection for up to 2 people due to its unique design which can be adjusted to suit the angler. Set up from the floor up means that it can be erected in strong winds without fear of it blowing away. Folding down into a neat compact bag allows for it to be transported easily in a boot of a car and on the beach with built in carry handles. The rigid framework is self-supporting without pegs but it has several pegging points and a sand skirt which can be used in the worst weather conditions for security.
- Super light-weight beach shelter
- Set up from the floor up
- Pegging points and sand skirt
- External rod holders
- Accommodates 2 anglers and kit
- Packs down small for transport and storage
- Comes in storage bag with handles