Meet the next generation of Humminbird’s best selling Solix series of fish finders. This latest edition now comes with Mega side, and down scan imaging extending its range to 200ft and increasing detail on the screen thanks to a duel frequency chirp which builds considerably more detail on screen than before. The 15.4 Inch touchscreen display has a fully customisable display that lets you monitor a selection of functions at once! With Bluetooth, wireless and ethernet connection options, these also come equipped with Humminbirds NMEA 2000 networking system that allows you to connect a whole range of electrical sensors to your screen
- Cross Touch® Interface: Control your fish finder using the touchscreen or the keypad—it’s up to you. Any menu navigation you can do on the touchscreen can also be done on the keypad, providing quick and intuitive access to technologies on your terms, no matter your situation and conditions.
- Customized Experience: Utilize an intuitive user interface and sidebar menu which provide customizable settings and view combinations to make your fishing experience all your own.
- NEW Dual Core Processor: Perform any task with speed and ease, thanks to the ultra-responsive interface and upgraded processing power.
- Airmar® Transducer ID: For those looking to install accessory 2D Airmar transducers, SOLIX G3 provides transducer ID to make for fast and simple setup.
- Industry-leading Humminbird sonar: Equipped with MEGA Side Imaging+, MEGA Down Imaging+ and Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar to keep you on the fish. MEGA Imaging+ provides views up to 250′ under and out to either side of your boat and Dual Spectrum CHIRP shows exceptional 2D sonar with superior target separation and fish clarity.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird’s LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- One-Boat Network Compatible: Many Humminbird models seamlessly integrate and communicate with Minn Kota motors and Cannon Optimum downriggers to unlock more features and capabilities for anglers everywhere. Make the more of your time on the water with the exclusive boat control and fish-catching features of the One-Boat Network.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link and Humminbird CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Take control right from the screen of your Humminbird with wireless communication to compatible Talon and Raptor shallow water anchors, as well as Cannon Optimum downriggers. Additional features include wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and display of smart phone notifications on your Humminbird.
- NMEA 2000 networking built-in: Connect an accessory NMEA 2000 network to your control head for even more information; from boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with NMEA 2000 networking.
- Compatible with CZone® Contact 6, Contact 6 Plus and digital switching devices
- Includes control head, screen cover, transom mount transducer, mounting hardware, power cable, and gimbal mounting bracket (optional RAM mount not included). Product comes with 2-Year Limited Warranty.
- Display Size – Diagonal15.4″
- Display Pixel Matrix1280H x 800V
- Sonar-StandardDual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging+, MEGA Side Imaging+
- Sonar-Coverage20°, 42°, 60°, (2) 86° & (2) 55° @ -10dB
- Sonar-Optional50/83/200 kHz, Airmar High, Medium, and Low
- CHIRP – Frequencies SupportedFull Mode (28-75 kHz), Narrow Mode (75-155 kHz), Optional Deepwater (28-250 kHz), Wide Mode (130-250 kHz)
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported50/83/200/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHz
- Depth-Sonar1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional Airmar CHIRP
There are no reviews yet.