- Featuring enhanced map drawing and seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system for full control of your connected helm. Share maps, user data, radar and IP cameras among multiple units using the Garmin Marine Network. NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 networking connect you to autopilots, digital switching, weather, media, VHF, AIS and other sensors. Plus, this unit uses ANT® technology to pair with compatible Garmin devices, such as marine watches, transducers, wireless remote controls and more. It also includes built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features, such as laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more.
- Bright, sunlight-readable intuitive touchscreen chartplotter with enhanced map drawing
- Easily build your marine system — from sonar and autopilots to cameras and multimedia — using NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network
- Built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features, including laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more
- Supports optional BlueChart® g3 Vision® charts for Auto Guidance technology and other premium navigation features¹
- Add free all-in-one ActiveCaptain® app to manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere
- Integrated ANT® technology support for use with quatix® marine watches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls