- This compact combo has lots of built-in benefits. Easy-to-install and even easier to use, it has a bright 4.3” display that is easy to read on a sunny day on the water. It features built-in support for their CHIRP traditional sonar that delivers remarkable target separation and CHIRP ClearVü™ scanning sonar for nearly photographic images of what’s below the boat.
- Preloaded with BlueChart g2 charts for the U.K., Ireland and the Northwest mainland Europe coast. Plus, it has Quickdraw Contours mapping software to instantly create personalised fishing maps on-screen with 1 foot contours as you fish. You own these maps. They are yours to keep private or share with the Quickdraw Community on Connect™. It also features a quick-release mount allowing you to quickly remove your device from power and mount.
The CHIRP difference
- The built-in sonar capabilities include their traditional CHIRP sonar, one of the most sophisticated sonar technologies available for the fishing and boating public. Traditional sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition, because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar. It also provides traditional sonar support for Minn Kota® and MotorGuide®trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Clear scanning sonar images
- CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic image of what’s below your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish.
Preloaded BlueChart g2 charts
- Preloaded with highly detailed BlueChart g2 mapping covering the British Isles in their entirety, including the Thames Estuary, Caledonian Canal, Outer Hebrides, Shetland and Orkney Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Lough Neagh, The Shannon river (up to Lough Kee) and the Irish Sea. Continental coverage from Brest, FR to Kiel, DE including the Channel Islands, the Waddenzee, the IJsselmeer, the canals of The Netherlands, the Meuse River to Liege, BE; the Rhine River to Dusseldorf, DE and the Kiel Canal.
Quickdraw Contours to create your own maps
- Instantly create personalised fishing maps on-screen with 1 foot contours, then tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps — you own them. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Connect™.
Take it with you
- When you’re off the water, it’s easy to keep it safe and secure. You don’t have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit because the cords plug directly into the mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove it from power and the mount.
- 4.0″ WQVGA Display – 480 x 272 pixels.
- Dimensions : 10.2 x 20.4 x 0.4 cm / 0.7 kg.
- Waterproof IPX7.
- Integrated 5 Hz GPS Receiver.
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable.
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable.
- Frequencies supported CHIRP (low, mid, high) / Traditional: 50/77/83/200 kHz / ClearVü: 260/455/800 kHz.
- Transmit power : 500 W (RMS).
- CHIRP sonar technology (Built-in).
- Supports AIS & DSC / NMEA 0183 compatible.
Transducer not included.