- Offering two different levels of white light from the core beam which provides a clean ray of light for greater vision. It also has an impeccably stable wide angle red light. This helps sustain a sufficient level of vision during the night and is brilliant for when you are trying to keep a low bank side profile or for use in a bivvy.
The easily located rubber on/off switch controls the mode/function:
- The first click of the button turns it onto the brightest white light beam that is perfect for casting, wrapping up and all other situations when you need a powerful light source.
- Click the on/off button a second time and the beam will drop down in intensity; this mode is perfect for general night time use – i.e. walking to your chosen swim or dealing with fish on the bank.
- Clicking the on/off button a third time swaps the light output to a wide beam, created by twin red LEDs. This final mode offers excellent lighting without affecting your night vision.
- Weighing about 28 grams (1 ounce). It is water resistant, which means it can be relied upon whatever the weather.
- LED’s: 1W White LED and 2pc SMD Red LEDs
- Lumen: 50 Lumens (white light)
- Battery type: AA (not supplied)
- Battery life: 10 hours (minimum) on High-Light mode
- Functions: High Light – Low Light – Red Light – Off
- Water resistance: IPX5
- Headband Material: Polyester
- Headband Size: 65-70cm max (adjustable)