Another high quality addition to the Fox range of best selling inflatable boats. This 2.15m model is the perfect size for a range of tasks including placing rigs, baiting up and landing fish. Manufactured from a super tough 0.7mm green fabric. With a three chamber inflation system, controlled with security overpressure valve that prevents any problems with over filling. At the back there’s a mounting plate to take recommended 45lb sized electric outboard, or just use the oars provided. They also come equipped with a solid fixed position wooden seat, plus a marine ply floor that really improves the overall stability.
- 2.15m boat, perfect for placing rigs, baiting up and landing fish.
- Lightweight boat for easy transport
- 0.7mm hard-wearing fabric styled green
- Three-chamber security system with 42cm diameter tubes
- Security overpressure valve
- Increased bow angle for smoother navigation in waves
- Black ply back plate with reinforced plastic motor bracket
- Supplied with aluminium oars
- Black wooden fixed seat
- Built in marine ply slat floor (for quick set up)
- Black PVC reinforced anchor point
- Reinforced side rails ensuring maximum protection
- Heavy duty black cord along the boat
- Recommended for use with 45lb motor.
- Category C rated
- Supplied with foot pump, repair kit and valve key
- Model Overall Length 215cm
- Overall Width 120cm
- Tube Dia35
- Weight 17.4kg
- Max Person1
- Max Load 200kg
- Max Engine 2.95kw
Always wear a life jacket when using a boat!