- The perfect length and weight for offshore fishing, simply cast, let it sink until it hits the bottom and then slowly retrieve. The ‘glider head’ design increases the sinking speed with it presented on the seabed at a 45°angle. The hooks are placed on the back, just above the paddle, ensuring a maximum hook hold with less chance of getting stuck on the bottom too. The design itself has a hard, transparent fin that creates action for the body and slows its descent through the maximum vibrations. The striking colours and strong action really draws the cephalopods in!
- Fresh Pink colour reflects and reacts with UV light
- Perfect for cuttlefish
- Glider Head
- Specifically designed for Cephalopods
- Hard, transparent fin
- 45° presentation
- Super sharp crown hook
- Length: 95mm
- Weight: 25g
- Fresh Pink: Pink top & bottom with Sparkling Siilver body
- Silver Sardine Green top with Matte Silver body
- Red mullet: White body with Red dots
There are no reviews yet.