A high performance rechargeable headlamp carrying an IPX6 rating. Built for heavy duty industry and rescue work, where you need a super tough reliable lamp that wont let you down. Coming with a large battery capacity powered by two 5000mAh Fenix 21700 batteries. With a simple to use push button and rotary switch system to control the three lighting options, and four adjustable brightness levels. There are fixing options supplied so you can attach the external battery to a helmet, or use the included belt clip. The battery case also has a handy LED power indicator so you can see at a glance if your running low.
- Battery pack extension cable included for pocket or belt use (great to keep the batteries warm in cold weather)
- 4 helmet attachment clips included
- Reflective headband with anti slip silicone strips
- 2m impact resistant
- Overheat step down at 60c
- Weatherproof to IP66 (heavy rain and splashing)
Three Different Beam options
The main 2000 lumen LED and reflector provide a balanced combination of far reaching beam and area spill light, lighting near and far. Safe illumination for a multitude of tasks. This beam offers 4 output levels from 50 to 2000 lumens and punches out to an impressive 251 meters at maximum output.
- Low – 50 lumens (120 hours non dimming output) – 42m beam
- Med – 200 lumens (34 hours non dimming output) – 78m beam
- High – 800 lumens (12 hours non dimming output) – 156m beam
- Turbo – 2000 lumens max – 251m beam -10 to15 minutes constant output at 2000 lumens! (output will dim to 1200 lm after 10 minutes to prevent overheating. Turbo output can be re activated once the headlamp cools. Continuous (non stop) run time is 6 hours.
Pure flood beam with no distracting hard edges:
The HP30R V2’s pure flood beam offers 3 output levels from 50 to 1000 lumens. From low level light that lasts for days to a smooth, powerful close in working beam with no hot spot, the flood light has you covered. Run times vary from a long lasting 120 hours working light, to an impressive 10 hours high power floodlight!
- Low – 50 lumens (120 hours non dimming output) – 17m beam
- Med – 200 lumens (34 hours non dimming output) – 34m beam
- High – 1000 lumens (20 minutes approx, then 9 hrs 40 minutes at 800 lumens) – 78m beam
Both beams running in combination for wide area and distance lighting combined.
- Low – 100 lumens (60 hours non dimming output) – 45m beam
- Med – 400 lumens (17 hours non dimming output) – 85m beam
- High – 1800 lumens (6 hours) – 177m beam
- Turbo – 3000 lumens (5 hours) – 270m beam
(All figures taken from Fenix run time graph and may vary dependent on ambient temperature and user selected output variations)
- Retail packaged Fenix HP30R V2.0
- 2 x Fenix ARB-L-215000 Li-on batteries
- 4 x Helmet attachment hooks
- 3 x cable clips
- USB Type-C charging cable
- Stainless belt clip
- Extension cable
- Spare O-ring
- User manual
- Warranty card
There are no reviews yet.