The Super tough high performance HM70R rechargeable headlamp provides you with a lighting solution capable of operating in the very worst weather conditions. Manufactured with extreme sports like caving and climbing in mind. They carry an Impressive IP68 rating and will still function quite happily when submerged to a depth of 2m for up to four hours. With all the main circuitry housed within a precision engineered sealed heatsink. Vital components are never potentially exposed to the outside elements. Powered by a powerful Fenix 21700 battery that will recharge completely in just about 4 hours via the USB-C socket.
- Digitally regulated – maintains constant output
- Mode memory – remembers last used lighting level
- LED battery level / charging indicator behind silicon button cover
- Can use an 18650 battery (ALF-18 battery adapter sold seperately)
- Inner waterproof charging socket
- Perforated, breathable comfort headband
- Reflective strips on headband for added visibility
- 2m impact tested for durability
- 180 degree tilt mechanism for ideal beam alignment
- Beam lock out to prevent accidental activation during transport
- IP68 water proof (2m for 4 hours) for the toughest conditions
- Wide operating temperature of -35 to + 45 Deg C
- Fits Fenix ALG-03 V2 helmet mount for hard hats and caving helmets
Three different beam options
The main 1600 lumen LED and reflector provide a balanced combination of spot and wide area spill light, lighting near and far at the same time. Safe illumination for a multitude of tasks. The main light offers output levels from 30 to 1600 lumens and punches out to an impressive 186 meters at maximum output.
* Low – 30 lumens (100 hours) – 26m beam
* Med – 150 lumens (30 hours) – 53m beam
* High – 500 lumens (6 hours) – 105m beam
* Turbo – 1600 lumens (2 hours total) – 186m beam (over heat protected – output will reduce to protect the LED and circuitry at 65c. Max power can be re set once the headlamp cools)
Pure flood beam with no distracting hard edges:
The HM70R V2’s pure flood beam offers 2 output levels of 70 and 400 lumens. From a low level close working beam to a smooth, powerful pure flood with no hot spot, the flood light has you covered. Run times vary from a powerful 8 hours working light, to an impressive 2 days at 70 lumens!
* Med – 70 lumens (48 hours) – 16m beam
* High – 400 lumens (8 hours) – 38m beam
Protect your night vision or set up an emergency signal with the low level red beam.
Red – 5 lumens (400 hours) – 5m beam
Red SOS – 5 lumens (800 hours – 33 days !) – 5m beam
*** Please note that beams cannot be operated together ***
- Retail packaged HM70R
- Fenix ARB-L21-5000 L-ion battery
- USB-C Charger Cable
- Spare O-Ring
- User Manual
- Warranty card
- Features Luminous SST40, Cree XP-G2 HE NW and 2 x 2835 red LED’s
- 1600 Max lumen output
- Uses 1 x Fenix ARB-L21-5000 21700 battery (included)
There are no reviews yet.