- The Super-Match is now over 20 years old and was the first of its type on the market. Lots of competitors have copied the design but in the opinion of many, none have yet improved on it!
- This tripod is lightweight and rock solid if erected properly, and comes with many standard features.
- All in all, this tripod has led the market since its early days and was designed by an angler to be used in any weather on virtually any surface.
- “Foot Rest” this helps to push the back leg deep into the sand or shingle for stability.
- “Bucket Hook” this gives even more stability in strong tides or windy days. Simply hang a bag of sand or stones from the hook, the extra weight does the rest.
- “Trace Clip” this allows the angler to hang 2 baited traces ready for use
- “Leg Clip” these hold the legs in place during transit or storage.
- Supplied with head and cup.
- Caution: In the picture it shows a plastic leg stabiliser this is no longer supplied with these tripods.
There are no reviews yet.