- Little used by anglers on the whole, but a very productive and consistent bait. Highly successful for late winter flounder after gales and storms when these shellfish get washed ashore in the hundreds.
- Razor fish are soft fleshed, but slide them whole or in sections over the hook shank with the harder fleshed foot of the razor nearest the hook point. A few wraps of bait elastic can be used to further secure it if preferred without damaging presentation.
- Razor fish is also highly effective used as a combination bait. For winter cod, use two whole razor fish as splints tied down the sides of a big black lug bait. This combo can often catch when plain lug will not. Also add razor fish to a combination of mussel and worm for plaice from both boat and shore.
- Approx 4 per packet.
Important Frozen Bait Information
- All frozen baits will be packed securely in bubble wrap or newspaper.
- WARNING: If you are not in to sign for your order we will not be held responsible for the products freshness.
- All Deliveries are next day, only if you order before 8.30am, we do not deliver over weekends.
- Please read the delivery section for more information on deliveries. It is the customers responsibility to make sure they place there order on the correct day so they can make sure they are in to sign for the delivery as we do not keep any back orders.
- Your order should be with you in approx 24-36 hours from the time the order has been packed. We cant guarantee the bait will be frozen because of the time frame but the bait will be fine to re freeze as soon as you receive the order.
There are no reviews yet.