How to use
- The best way to use this is to combine it with a few fresh blow lug to form a big bulky bait maybe 15 to 20cms long with lots of smell to entice cod and bass. It will also catch used on its own being the best of all winter baits for big dabs and cod.
- For cod and bass, it should be presented on a pennel rig (two hooks in tandem, the top hook sliding freely on the line) and push it up the trace to make a fat sausage shape. This casts well and gives off lots of scent. Don’t slide the section of worm straight up the hook, pass the hook back wards and forwards in and out along the section of bait which gives a more secure hook hold and stops smaller fish pulling the bait off the hook easily without hooking themselves.
- A smaller 4cms section of black lug targets smaller species like flats, rockling and pout.
- These Lug come in a wrap of 10 worms ready to go when defrosted. Excellent size worms, good for many aspects of fishing. These wraps can be either supplied either in sealed bags or in wraps of newspaper, depending on our supplier at the time.
Important Frozen Bait Information
- All frozen baits will be packed securely in bubble wrap or newspaper.
- WARNING: If you are not in to sign for your order we will not be held responsible for the products freshness.
- All Deliveries are next day, only if you order before 8.30am, we do not deliver over weekends.
- Please read the delivery section for more information on deliveries. It is the customers responsibility to make sure they place there order on the correct day so they can make sure they are in to sign for the delivery as we do not keep any back orders.
- Your order should be with you in approx 24-36 hours from the time the order has been packed. We cant guarantee the bait will be frozen because of the time frame but the bait will be fine to re freeze as soon as you receive the order.
There are no reviews yet.