- Wire operation is clean and predictable even at extremely high settings, allowing an instantaneous release of your bait and an even easier retrieval. The aggressive design means great casting performance plus more in-flight protection for baits.
- The short tail loop is ideally suited to fool-proof operation with Imp and Impact Shield bait clips. Seabed anchorage benefits from slightly heavier anchor wires; the nose cap recesses allow release pressure to be set to match a wide range of tidal pressures and fishing distances.
- An updated sea fishing weight based on their conventional design. Initially available in the two popular beach fishing sizes 150g (yellow) and 170g (red), these are comprised of a virtually indestructible polymer nose cap, rotating stainless steel anchor wires, a rugged central stem with metal tail loop, and a push-on body.
- As tackle exporters, they are acutely aware of the massive, often prohibitive, cost of transporting fishing weights around the world. Carriage is hardly cheap in the UK either. On top of that, distribution’s carbon footprint is massive.
- With that in mind, they have developed this patented system to include an easy DIY weight making. Besides the ready-made design, they have planned to introduce separate moulds and fully assembled nose caps. Scrap is easily available almost anywhere. Nose cones and moulds are lightweight and thus much cheaper and greener to distribute. It’s a win-win situation for fishermen, tackle shops and the environment.
- 150g – Yellow
- 170g – Red
There are no reviews yet.